Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Blog Is Back!!

So I've been away for all to long. The latest is that my wife, Shira, and I have made another big move and now live in Cairo, Egypt. Actually the are we live in is called Maadi and is a suburb of Cairo. This should give me all many of things to write about concerning the local cuisine, markets, restaurants and eating customs. I'm going to have a weekly entry that will cover an 'Ingredient of the Week' and will keep your mouth watering with plenty of recipes and food pics. Also in the cards is a look at some food from around the world as we have a trip in the near future to Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan. 
Hope you all are as excited as I am.


Please feel free to send in your ideas for things you would like to see in the Blog and any requests for recipes or anything about food. 


Happy Cooking (& Eating)!!
Dan

1 comment:

Holledayz said...

Oh so glad to have you back! I'm looking forward to reading about your new adventure....
Cheers from London!