Tuesday 27 October 2009

It's Blogging Time!!

So I've been away too long and it's time to get this blog up and going again. I've made some really fun trips with a lot of food experienced and I've tried some new things in the Kitchen. You might of also noticed that the page looks a little different. I'll be constantly trying to update it and add some new interesting bits too. More cookbooks to check out, more interesting food facts, recipes, restaurants, things about food/cooking in general and possibly a voyage into some video (don't laugh!). Most of all I plan on being a much more attentive blogger. I'm very excited and I hope you are too.
        
Soon on the menu is an easy japanese dinner and the up and coming Bacco Vinotecca Wine Dinner (which I have written about before) that I will be attending with my wonderful wife, Shira.
                    
Can't wait to sink my teeth into all this.

Cheers,
Dan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome to see you doing this again. Will be fun to see where you go with it. Nevin & Deb

Dan Wachter said...

Glad to see I've got some new followers.