Tuesday 24 June 2008

Mexican Brunch


This past weekend I had my first big cooking gig in London. A friend of one of my other clients had heard about my Enchiladas and asked if I would be able to do a Mexican Brunch at her place. After meeting here and bring a few trays of my Cheese Enchiladas we made plans for the Brunch. Here is what we had and my new favorite concoction (If you want any of these recipes please don't hesitate to comment on this blog and make a request). The main attraction were the Enchiladas with Sauteed Veggies (Zucchini -Courgette in the UK, Carrot, Onion & Mushroom) and Chicken Mole Skewers. Also I made a Bean Salad with lime zest and herbs, Fresh Salsa & Guacamole with tortilla chips. And last but not least my favorite bite of the day, the Mini Tostadas, complete with oven baked Corn Tortilla rounds, Fresh Guac. & Salsa, Black Bean Puree, Cilantro/Lime Sour cream and topped with a Lettuce/Cabbage/Onion garnish.

No comments: